Welcome to Lisa's Clarinet Shop
Want to be on our mailing list? Sign up here for our latest news.
A Little Bit About Me and Your Clarinet Team
My name is Lisa Canning. Thanks so much for stopping by! I am a firm believer that artists are here on this earth to make a difference in the lives of others. I make a difference by helping clarinetists find their voice on a new instrument. I also do it by helping artists with the development of their career paths.
In fact, you will notice I am working with 2 new associates who I am helping to establish their own clarinet shops; Dr. Allison Yacoub in Baltimore, MD and James Sullivan in the St Paul, MN area. If you are unfamiliar with their shops, please take a moment to visit Allison's Clarinet Shop and James' Clarinet Shop as well. All 3 of us are here to serve you.
Our goal is to help you make a big difference with your gifts and your creative passions with the clarinet. So, feel free to work with whomever you feel most comfortable. And if you would like to work with me, I am glad you stopped by to visit. Stay awhile and look around.
Experience the Difference
I have been in the business of hand selecting Bb's, A's, Eb's, C's, D's, Alto and Bass Clarinets since I was 17 years old!
That means I have been helping clarinetists of all ages and skill levels for 33 years now!
How time flies when you're having fun. (I can hardly believe it, really.)
There isn't a brand, make or model I have not sold. I am familiar with everything on the market and the instruments we sell are chosen because they meet the vast majority of musical aspirations and needs at all levels of ability.
Quick Links: Let your creativity fly
Who know's how it might surprise you in all that it can do for you....
- Why do I only sell Buffet? I am glad you asked!
- Would you like to know more about me?
- Learn about my clarinet hand selection service?
- Would you like to trade in a clarinet?
- Do you wonder what happened to the Reedual machine?
- Do you want to learn how to make your own reeds?
- Are you interested in opening a clarinet shop? Email me.
What's Fresh and New?
- Tosca Low C bass now in stock!
- Loaded with amazing A clarinet right now- just in time for back to school.
- Looking for a used instrument? Give me a call @ 847.774.2938
- Did you know that Lisa's Clarinet Shop is still ranked #1 Midwest Dealer according to Buffet's Top 10 list? We simply deliver the best product and service at a great price.
- OH and Don't FORGET about my friend Gregory Smith and his wonderful Hand Selected Clarinet Service with Lisa's Clarinet Shop please email or call. More information can also be found at:www.gregory-smith.com.
Meet The Family
And last but not least, I couldn't let you leave my shop and not meet my puppies (John) Lennon on the left and Scooby-Do on the right. They are the smartest pooches I know. Do you want to know why? Because they read the Entrepreneur The Arts Blog. You will find over 5000 articles about the arts and entrepreneurship there. (Now if you believe that my dogs can read, then you must really be super cool.)
But whatever you do:
DARE TO DREAM.
Believe in YOU.
Pursue Your Passions.
If you do the music inside of you will soar to new heights. Especially with the perfect new clarinet. One that is perfectly right for every ounce of uniquely you. That's what I do. I match instruments to people and career paths to artists. We all come in different shapes and sizes and our musical ideas about how we can make a difference in this world are all different too. Isn't that cool? Just think what we can do with a few more tools..
Is This Your Slice of Blue Sky?
Yum. It's a delicious one. Lisa's Clarinet Shop: Helping you sound and play your best for over 30 years.